Installing Skype in Kali Linux



As we all know that skype is most popular for internet calling and becomes necessary for everyone.

Installing skype in Kali Linux (32-bit)

1. Open Iceweasel in Kali linux and navigate to Skype and download " Debian 7.0 (multiarch) "




2. open terminal and type " cd  /root/Desktop " and then type " dpkg -i  skype-debian_4.3.0.37-1_i386.deb "




3.  Goto " Applications " > " Internet " > " Skype "




4. Choose your language and click on " I Agree "




5. You are done..!!!!!


Sign in your account and use the most popular chat client on internet.

Hope my tutorial will help you...keep visiting



If you want me to make tutorial on your topic or have any doubt than please feel free to contact me. I will try my best to solve your problem.

facebook.com/patelniravv
twitter.com/niravvhackky
linkedin.com/niravvpatel
plus.google.com/+NiravvPatel

Comments

Popular Posts